PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Thank you for your interest in Livewellgx International Pte. Ltd products and services, referred to hereunder as LivewellgxTM. The Terms & Conditions below apply to your purchase and use of LivewellgxTM products and services. These Terms and conditions should be read carefully prior to using our website. These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.LivewellGX.com.
Who are we
Livewellgx International Pte. Ltd is a Singapore based company working under the name LivewellgxTM (Incorporated in Singapore, Address: 30 Cecil Street, #19-08 Prudential Tower, License number 202105640M), for the purpose of direct-to-business sales of wellness genetics sample collection kits, and services related to the creation of genetic reports. We have operations in different parts of the world, and we work with our agents, distributors, as well as many associated labs and subcontractors in order to provide our services. LivewellgxTM the current and future associated labs and sub-contractors shall be referred to hereunder as “We”.
Terms that may apply to you
These Terms and conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our Site:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with Acceptable Use Policy.
- Our DNA Testing, Storage and Potential Future Research Consent form sets out information regarding the storage and use of your information for the delivery of the product(s) and/or service(s) you purchase and for future research purposes.
All of the terms referred above and outlined herein apply to your use of our services including the use of the website. By continuing using our services and the website you agree to these terms.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We reserve the right to transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. Upon completion of the transfer, we may make a respective notification.
Information contained on the website(s)
- General informational and educational nature of information on the website including the content about the products, and services offered by LivewellgxTM.
- The content on the website is purely intended for informational, educational and marketing purposes only.
- The web content does not constitute medical advice, nor it is a substitute for any diagnosis/prescription from a qualified healthcare professional.
- Prior to undergoing our DNA testing, and if you prefer, you may consult with your doctor regarding any risk and/or any other potentially relevant healthcare conditions.
- Medical science is constantly evolving along with the technology; therefore, our testing standards and practices may change.
- Prior to testing, clients should consult with qualified medical professionals regarding whether a genetic test is right for them, and whether there is additional information available regarding testing.
- Our website may contain information about products or services that are not available or authorised in your country.
The General Terms and conditions
- We may revise and update our Terms and conditions from time to time, at our discretion, by posting the amended Terms and conditions on the website
Your use of the website
- The content present on the website (the “Site”) is owned by LivewellgxTM and is subject to copyright. You may e-mail, download, or print copies of the materials on the site for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- When you e-mail, download or print a copy of the materials on the website for your personal use, you must also include all copyright and other notices that are in the materials including the copyright notice on the bottom of the page.
- LivewellgxTM, our agents, distributors, associated labs and sub-contractor, current and future ones, as well as other parties own the names we use for our products and services on the site, and these names are protected by trademark laws. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- There may be special rules for the use of materials provided on certain parts of the Site, which will be posted near the relevant materials.
- Display of trademarks on the Site in a way that is not permitted by these Terms and conditions constitutes a violation of your agreement with us and may also be a violation of copyright, trademark, and other laws. In such cases, we automatically revoke your permission to use the Site.
- Title to the materials remains with LivewellgxTM, our agents, distributors, associated labs and sub-contractor, current and future ones, or with the authors of the materials contained on the Site. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by their respective owners.
License to use the website
- LivewellgxTM grants you a non-exclusive, limited, and revocable license to hyperlink to the website, www.livewellgx.com.
- We, at LivewellgxTM, reserve the right to revoke this license generally, or otherwise restrict your right to use specific links at any time.
- If at all we revoke this license, you agree to immediately stop using the Site, remove and disable any and all of your links to the website.
- You agree not to present the link to the website in such a way that it is associated with advertising or appears to be an endorsement of any organization, product, or service.
- You agree that the link will not appear on any website that a reasonable person may consider obscene, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, or malicious.
- Under no circumstances may you “frame” our brand or any of our online content or copy portions of the website to a server.
- You agree not to display or use the LivewellgxTM logo, images or trademarks in any manner without our prior written consent.
- Our website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites not managed by LivewellgxTM.
- We provide these links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the materials present in these websites.
- These third-party websites may contain information about uses of LivewellgxTM products that have not been approved in your country.
- We do not control or endorse this type of information.
- We are not responsible for the performance of these third-party websites or for your business dealings with them. Your use of third-party websites is subject to the Terms and conditions of those webs sites including the privacy policies of those websites.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, LivewellgxTM provides all information contained therein, and any services “as is,” without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory.
- LivewellgxTM specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- LivewellgxTM is not responsible for the accuracy of any information contained on the site, or in connection with any services provided.
- You are solely responsible to ensure that you obtain competent medical advice prior to obtaining any service, and may not rely on any statement on the site, or otherwise made by LivewellgxTM, our agents, distributors, associated labs and sub-contractors in connection with any service.
- LivewellgxTM makes no affirmations or warranties that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Clients are responsible for taking all precautions necessary to ensure that any content you may obtain from our website is free of viruses and any other malicious war. The foregoing representations and warranties are in lieu of all other representations and warranties not expressly set forth herein.
- Findings and recommendations must be considered along with any other existing or pre-existing health conditions.
- The LivewellgxTM reports you purchase are not intended to replace professional medical advice or recommendations.
- LivewellgxTM clients should consult with licensed professionals before making any of the suggested lifestyle changes.
- Genetic tests do not report on all known genetic variants that might contribute to an increased risk of disease. It is vital to continue with regular preventative healthcare and health management, such as annual check-ups and screenings, irrespective of the results of your Genetic tests.
- The results of your Genetic test should not be used to make decisions regarding the treaTMent of a medical condition.
- Many factors can contribute to the development of a health condition, including environmental, lifestyle and genetic factors. Your genetic profile is just one of these factors. Therefore, a comprehensive assessment by a licensed medical professional is required to manage any medical condition/s.
- Based on the information you obtain from your genetic tests you should consider speaking with a licensed genetic counsellor or medical geneticist.
- All the traits discussed in the LivewellgxTM reports you purchase are multi-factorial genetic traits. Therefore, the results of your Genetic test need to be considered along with a full clinical assessment as well as with all the other factors that may affect the traits described under each panel/cluster.
- Some of the genetic traits are related to a study of specific ethnic groups therefore, findings may vary based on the gender and populations studied.
- Updated versions of your report may be generated from time to time, and communicated to you via email at no additional charge. Updated reports may differ based on additional, updated or new research and advances in science and technology. This does not imply that your initial report contains errors or incorrect information but emphasises our commiTMent to you and the scientific knowledge we wish to create and impart to you, as the client.
Please note the following product specific disclaimers:
EatwellgxTM and EatwellgxTM PLUS:
- Consult with a Registered dietitian about implementing any of the recommendations provided by LivewellgxTM in conjunction with any existing or pre-existing health conditions.
- All nutrient recommendations provided by LivewellgxTM can be achieved through food intake. The use of supplements is not recommended unless you consistently struggle to obtain your nutrient requirements through food alone. It is vital that you consult with a registered dietitian to assist you in making the correct supplement choice for you.
- Nutrient recommendations are not only influenced by genetic profile but also by age, gender and any existing or pre-existing health conditions. All of these factors need to be considered along with the recommendations provided by LivewellgxTM.
FitwellgxTM and FitwellgxTM PLUS:
- Consult with a fitness professional about implementing any of the recommendations provided by LivewellgxTM in conjunction with any existing or pre-existing health conditions.
ImmuwellgxTM and ImmuwellgxTM PLUS:
- Consult with a registered medical professional about implementing any of the recommendations provided by LivewellgxTM in conjunction with any existing or pre-existing health conditions.
- There are many environmental and external factors that can contribute to the acquisition of COVID-19. Having a low risk of susceptibility does not mean that you cannot contract the disease. All precautions should be exercised regardless of your genetic risk of acquiring SARS viral infections including COVID-19.
- Nutrient recommendations are not only influenced by genetic profile but also by age, gender and any existing or pre-existing health conditions. All of these factors need to be considered along with the recommendations provided by LivewellgxTM and our Partners.
Limitation of liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that neither LivewellgxTM nor any person or company associated with LivewellgxTM shall be liable for any damage resulting from your use or inability to use the Site, the use of our service, the materials on the Site, or any information contained on the Site
- This limitation of liability covers claims based on warranty, contract, tort, strict liability, and any other legal theory. It covers LivewellgxTM, its management, employees, agents, distributors, associated labs, sub-contractors and suppliers whether or not mentioned on our website
- This limitation of liability covers all losses including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, and punitive damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption
- Upon receipt of your order and payment we will process your order. Shipping will be initiated through our couriers within 2-3 business days from the date of confirmation of payment. Expected delivery time will be communicated along with the relevant waybill number following pick up of your order.
- Your results will be available within 21 business days after we have received your DNA samples, and communicated the validity of the sample received. To establish validity of your sample, we will test to ensure your sample has sufficient quantity and quality of DNA in order to continue processing the sample. You will receive an email to confirm the validity of your sample. In the case of a sample failure, please review the section “Order cancellation & refund” below.
- The kit is intended for sale and use in the country to which the kit is shipped. The resale of our kits is prohibited unless sold by a registered partner, who is authorized to do so. LivewellgxTM can only guarantee services and provide support for kits purchased directly though the website, www.livewellgx.com., or through our affiliates, authorised agents, distributors, partners or resellers.
- Our billing entity is based within Singapore. Please note that your bank may charge a foreign transaction fee when making a purchase on www.livewellgx.com.
- We reserve the right to subcontract all or part of our services to affiliated companies or third parties located in the United Arab Emirates or elsewhere. The data that you provide or that is generated as part of our services may be stored within the United Arab Emirates or elsewhere in the world depending on the country where the kit/product/service is ordered and delivered.
Order cancellation & refund
- You have to complete a form when you request a refund on your entire order
- In case you have had two sample failures, we will refund the value of the purchase, minus shipping and handling charges incurred by LivewellgxTM, its agents and/or distributors.
- Orders for a collection kit may be cancelled before the kit has been shipped for a full refund
- Once a kit has been shipped, cancellations may be made within 30 days, provided that the kits remain intact and unopened. The refund granted will be less that of shipping and handling charges incurred by LivewellgxTM, its agents and/or distributors.
- Due to the nature of the sample collection kits, once the sample collection kit has been opened, we will be unable to issue a refund
- No refund will be granted on the purchase of any consultation.
- Any refunds provided under this policy will be issued to the same credit card(s) used for the purchase and will be processed within 21 business days of confirmation by our Customer Care team, that the conditions of the refund have been met
- At the time your refund is requested, we will confirm that your sample has not already been received or begun to be processed by our laboratory, unfortunately, at and after this stage, no refund will be permitted
- International orders paid for in foreign currency are refunded at the exchange rate effective at the time of the refund request
- If a refund is issued after a change to the currency rate, customers may receive a refund amount greater or lesser than what they paid in their local currency
- LivewellgxTM, its agents and/or distributors are not responsible for currency rate changes that occur after the order is placed
- If a purchase of two or more kits is what qualifies your order for a discount and you request a refund on part of the order or if a sample fails analysis twice, the discounted kit price will be refunded first
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of the website shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
- All disputes arising related to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the DIAC Arbitration Rules, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The seat of arbitration is Dubai International Financial Centre (“the DIFC”), the language of arbitration shall be English, number of arbitrators shall be one (1) and the governing law is Republic of Singapore laws, and you irrevocably submit to this dispute resolution and waive any objection you may now or hereafter have to the venue or convenience of forum.
- Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the Republic of Singapore.
- LivewellgxTM reserves the right to limit the provision of its services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Any offer for service made on this website is void where prohibited
- If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions
- LivewellgxTM reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited license to use, store and copy that content.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Specific questions and comments regarding the website should be directed to the appropriate deparTMent via our Contact Us page.
Alternatively, if you have any questions, please contact us as per our details below: