LivewellgxTM International Pte. Ltd is a Singapore based company working under the name LivewellgxTM (Incorporated in Singapore, Address: 30 Cecil Street, #19-08 Prudential Tower, License number 202105640M), for the purpose of direct-to-business sales of wellness genetics sample collection kits, and services related to the creation of genetic reports. We have operations in different parts of the world, and we work with our agents and distributors as well as many associated labs and subcontractors in order to provide our services. LivewellgxTM, the current and future agents, distributors, associated labs and sub-contractors shall be referred to hereunder as “We”.
How do we secure our customers’ information?
We implement strong measures and powerful security systems to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our customer database.
- When you sign up or register with LivewellgxTM, your personal information is stripped from ‘Sensitive Information’ including genetic and phenotypic data. Your data is used to create a unanimous ID so that the person who provided the data cannot reasonably be identified.
- We follow compliance standard security measures to encrypt sensitive personal data both when it is stored (data-at-rest) and when it is being transmitted (data-in-flight).
- We take additional measures to ensure our users’ identity remains confidential by segmenting the data across logical database systems.
- At LivewellgxTM, we have set the boundaries and limited the access of information to authorized personnel, purely based on their role in providing the services you signed up for and/or your usage of the website.
- The concerned person needs to follow several steps in order to get the access such as multi-step authentication, single sign-on, and a strict least-privileged authorization policy.
- We use state-of-the-art security technology to prevent any potential attacks against our networks and database. We ensure our software continuously scans for any kind of vulnerability and that our third-party security experts to conduct penetration tests.
We usually collect, store and use the following information:
When you use our services
When you directly share your information with us
When you sign up with us, place an order or simply contact us for any query, we collect and process your information.
When we provide you DNA testing services
When you approach us for your DNA analysis, we provide you a detailed report by extracting your DNA from your buccal swab sample and analyze it to produce your Genetic Information (the As, Ts, Cs, and Gs at particular locations in your genome). We keep your report for our record and usage upon your consent.
We generally save your personal data for the following reasons:
We store your personal information to provide our services including processing payments, delivering products to customers, managing customer accounts and validating login credentials. We use your information to improve our services and offer you more accurate reports. We also leverage your information to expand our capability to provide classified reports like identifying and linking your ancestries to your DNA segments. We may also use your information to fix bugs or issues, analyze usage of our website so as to provide optimal customer experience. Also, we may use it for our marketing campaigns.
We use your information for research upon your consent. You can volunteer to participate in LivewellgxTM Research. We will add your de-identified Genetic Information in our customer database for analysis aimed purely at making scientific discoveries.
What is the legal basis of the collection of the data
Your consent is the primary legal basis of the collection of the data for the purposes outlined above. We also place cookies with your consent, which you can withdraw at any time by deleting the cookies.
How do we protect children’s privacy
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children aged 18 years and under. Although our website is designed and intended for use by adults, children can also access it. If you are a child under the age where parental consent is required in your country, you should review the terms of this Privacy Notice with your parent or guardian to make sure you understand and accept them. If we discover that we have collected personal data from a child without consent from a parent or guardian, but such consent should have been obtained, we will delete that personal data with immediate effect.
How you can control your information sharing and accessibility
At LivewellgxTM, we give the utmost priority to our clients. Hence, we enable you to share and control information in a variety of ways that include the following:
- You have the complete authority to decide whether to store or discard your buccal swab sample after it has been analyzed..
- You have an option which health report to view and/or opt-in to view.
- You have complete authority to decide with whom you share your information including friends, family members, health care professionals, and any third party that accepts LivewellgxTM data and social networks.
- You have authority to either allow us or decline your consent upon using your information for our scientific research purposes.
- You have complete authority to delete your LivewellgxTM registered account at any time,
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to ask us about the personal data we process about you, the purpose and nature of the processing, and to provide information on who we share it with.
You have the right to request that we update, correct, or delete your personal data at any time. Please note that we may reject requests that puts the privacy of others at risk, are unreasonable, repetitive, or would require a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving our e-mail newsletters at any time by following the relevant unsubscribe process outlined in the applicable e-mail.
You have the right to expect us to protect your personal data and keep it safe. We take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unauthorised alteration, disclosure, or destruction of the personal data we hold.
Your personal data may be shared in the following ways:
- Your data shall be collected by our genotyping laboratory to help them provide their services.
- Your data may be shared with research collaborators, only upon your explicit consent.
- We will never sell, release, or rent your personal information to any third party without your explicit consent.
- We will never share customer data with any public databases.
- We will never provide your data to any insurance company.
- We will never provide information to law enforcement or regulatory authorities unless required by law to comply with a valid court order, subpoena, or search warrant based upon the genetic or personal information.
If we are legally compelled to disclose your personal data to a third party, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of a disclosure unless we are legally prohibited from doing so.
Some pages may contain embedded videos from YouTube or any other similar services. When opening such a page, information about your visit will be transmitted to the American company Google, which owns YouTube or any other company if other service is used. This can be used to track your visits across different websites. Google or other digital services company can share this information with third parties when legally required or when third parties are processing this information for Google or other digital services company. We have no access to and is not involved in the processing this data. The information transferred to such third parties Google can be stored for an undetermined amount of time on servers in the United States or other countries.
How long do we store your data
We store your data no longer than is reasonably or legally necessary given the purposes for which the data was collected and after you submit a request to remove your personal data.
How can you contact us